CELINE DION : COEUR BLEU / BLUE HEART
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

CELINE DION : COEUR BLEU / BLUE HEART

GET TOGETHER : 2 SEPTEMBRE RESTO MAMAN FOURNIER TROIS-RIVIÈRE!!

AccueilPortail*Dernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

1st - 8th January www.celinedion.com

AuteurMessage
Andray
Admin
Andray

1st - 8th January    www.celinedion.com Empty
MessageSujet: 1st - 8th January www.celinedion.com   1st - 8th January    www.celinedion.com Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Jan 2010 - 2:48

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year!
January 1 , 2010

On behalf of everyone here at Celinedion.com, we wish you a healthy, peaceful and happy 2010!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dazzling Deals in the Holiday Department
January 2 , 2010

There is still time to take advantage of the special offers in our Holiday Department! You have until January 4 to enjoy spectacular savings on a wonderful selection of Celine memorabilia, such as the My Mom Rocks Children's T-shirt and the Miracle Book/CD/DVD. Make sure to also visit our Bundle Bonanza Department Department for more Celine items at a fabulous price!

Celine on Why She Fights for Cystic Fibrosis
January 3 , 2010

"My story is about being inspired by my niece Karine. In recognizing her courage and her spirit throughout her ordeal, she has given me the inspiration to continue to do all I can for the CF community. She is still with me, taking this step by step journey and helping others cope with their challenges. I am honored to share her story with you."

- Celine's foreword in 'With Every Breath: stories by and about people living with cystic fibrosis.'

Celine Tribute Fireworks to Take Place in Montreal
January 4 , 2010

A special 'Tribute to Celine Dion' fireworks show will take place in Montreal on July 10, 2010 as part of the non-competing programming of the "L'International des Feux Loto-Québec." To celebrate Celine's upcoming 30-year career anniversary, the tribute will showcase 30 minutes of fireworks on a background of her biggest English and French hits.

Celine #2 on Top 50 Tours of the Decade Chart!
January 5 , 2010

Celine has ranked in second place in Pollstar's Top 50 Concert Tours of the Decade!! This chart ranks artists by the total box office gross and includes the total number of tickets sold for concerts in North American based on data provided to Pollstar by concert promoters and venue managers. There is no denying that the first decade of the 21st century was a big one for Celine, congratulations!

Celine On Meeting Other Artists
January 6 , 2010

"It's always amazing for me to meet other artists that I respect, creators, comedians and singers; it's very touching."

-Celine Dion
Taken from the book 'Céline autour du monde'
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://starflamcelinequebec.com
Andray
Admin
Andray

1st - 8th January    www.celinedion.com Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 1st - 8th January www.celinedion.com   1st - 8th January    www.celinedion.com Icon_minitimeVen 8 Jan 2010 - 2:30

What D'eux Means To You
January 7 , 2010

Do you feel a special connection to one song in particular from Celine's 'D'eux' album? Share your story with us! Visit the Music page for 'D'eux Édition 15ème Anniversaire' and tell us your feelings about the songs you love the most. To share your thoughts, simply click on a song, submit your comments and remember to check back often to see if your entry has been posted. Make sure to also read the stories from other fans!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://starflamcelinequebec.com

1st - 8th January www.celinedion.com
Page 1 sur 1